Our aim is to offer high quality dental treatments to our patients. To achieve this, we follow strict quality procedures in all areas of the business.
- filling: 1 year
- crowns, bridges: 3 years
- hybrid prothesis: 3 years
- inlay, onaly: 3 years
- full, partial prothesis: 1 year
- implants (only for the material): lifelong
In our dentist’s surgery, not only healing, but also prevention and regular check-ups are also highly emphasized, so we have a personalized care plan for our existing patients.
The guarantee is only valid if the patient attends all mandatory post-treatment appointments prescribed by the dentist and visits our clinic for annual check-ups (free of charge). The outcome of dental treatment might be influenced by the patient’s general health and oral hygiene habits, which the dentist does not accept responsibility for.
The guarantee applies to the quality of the dental restoration.
The guarantee is only valid if the patient:
- Regularly attends our free annual check-ups
- Follows the specific oral hygiene and dental restoration cleaning advice given by the dentist
- In the case of technical defects to crowns, bridges, dentures etc.
The guarantee does not come into force if:
- The patient does not attend our free annual check-ups
- The patient does not follow the oral hygiene advice given by the dentist
- In the event of inappropriate usage of the dental restoration (e.g. drop, hit)
- The patient does not use a night guard, as suggested by the dentist, causing cracking of porcelain
- Damage caused by tightening of the porcelain veneers
- Root canal treatments (root canal treatment has a high risk factor because of the great number of individual variations. We are therefore unable to offer guarantee regardless of the adequacy of our work.)
Our dentistry is not responsible for any unforeseen roots treatment. Rarely, the tooth may have trauma in the preparation of various replacements (crowns, bridges), which may require root treatment.